- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Fixed satin bows along back shaft, Suede heel counter
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 8" shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
WHO WE ARE.
It started in 1978, when Australian surfer Brian Smith moved to Southern California with a dream. Designing a product unlike any other from his favorite material – sheepskin – the Classic Boot was born. By the mid 80s, became a symbol of SoCal beach culture, gaining momentum through surf shops from San Diego to Santa Cruz. Adopted by the fashion elite and then the world, the brand has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and homeware with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship.